Home Grants » SBE Grants
The Spanish Biophysical Society (SBE) kindly funds a limited number of grants, endowed with either 150 € (modality A) or 250 € (modality B) for young researchers to attend the Congress.
The applicant must:
- Be a Pre-Doctoral Student at the time of application or a Post-Doctoral Researcher who has obtained the Ph.D. degree less than three years ago.
- Be an Ordinary or Associate Member of SBE.
- Submit an abstract for the Congress
- Prove attendance to the meeting.
- Modality A — for applicants who do not need local accommodation.
- Modality B — for participants with accommodations needs.
How to apply
Please submit the following documents in your application:
- Application Letter (in free format, but indicating the requested modality: A or B)
- Short CV
- Proof of membership to SBE
- Abstract to be submitted to the congress as first author
- The award decision announcement will be no later than 9 March 2017, giving time for applicants to register for the Congress before the early bird deadline by 19 March 2017.
- Grants will be awarded according to the scientific significance of the application submitted.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who had not received a grant to attend any of the previous SBE Congresses.
- The funds will be transferred after the event.
Application Deadline: 19 February 2017
Applications welcome by email only to the SBE Scientific Secretary: José M Mancheño ( )