Home Grants » ISMAR Grants
The International Society of Magnetic Resonance (ISMAR) kindly funds four grants, each endowed with 200 USD, for young researchers who will be making presentations on Magnetic Resonance topics.
The applicant must:
- Be a Pre-Doctoral Student at the time of application or a Post-Doctoral Researcher who has obtained the Ph.D. degree less than three years ago.
- Submit an abstract for the Congress
- Prove attendance to the meeting
How to apply
Please submit the following documents in your application:
- Application Letter (in free format)
- Short CV (2 pages maximum)
- Abstract to be submitted to the congress as first author
- The award decision announcement will be no later than 9 March 2017, giving time for applicants to register for the Congress before the early bird deadline by 19 March 2017.
- Grants will be awarded according to the scientific significance of the application submitted.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who had not received a grant to attend any of the previous SBE Congresses.
- The funds will be transferred after the Congress, provided that he/she attended the whole Congress and presented their work.
- Young Scientists from NMR groups based in Seville are not eligible.
Application Deadline: 19 February 2017
Applications welcome by email only to the SBE Congress at