Home Abstracts » Submission Guidelines
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts can only be submitted through the congress website.
- All submitters should be prepared to present their abstract as poster presentation.
- Those who would like to be considered for oral presentation must indicate their preference on the submission form.
- Authors of abstracts selected for oral communications will be required to give a presentation of 10 minutes into the appropriate Symposia session.
- Authors of abstracts selected for poster presentation will be required to set up their poster in a dedicated area.
- The maximum size of poster boards is 120 cm (length) × 90 cm (width).
- All submitted abstracts will be found through a search tool on the Congress website.